What is Waterfall Model
Waterfall Model is set of rules that’s developer have to follow to create quality product. It is a very oldest model which we used to develop a software.
It is also a linear sequential life cycle model. This model is a very simple & easy to use. It begin at the top of waterfall with requirement & flows down the waterfall through various stages finishing with implementation in the life environment.
This is a systematical engineering approach for organizing & managing software project.
- Simple & easy to use
- Easy to use
- Phase are completed at time
- Use for small project
- Can not use for complex project
- Can not use if requirement changing
- Not useful for long and ongoing projects
- Not useful for Software Testing
Also Check :