The popular model in software development industries that is Agile Model, it has dynamic nature and easy to performed. Agile Model mostly recommended to making critical and risk based software. It is a combination of incremental model, which is used in software development life cycle. Agile Process is working in the phases, it releases software after testing to check whether software quality maintained or not. It provides full freedom to the user to add requirement at any stage after release.
Some Examples of Agile Model:
- Extreme Development
- Feature Driven Development
- Test Driven Development
Advantages of Agile Model
- Customer satisfaction, they can check software release and revert feedback
- In agile process mostly meeting arranged before product release.
- More interaction maintained within developing and testing team in this agile process.
- Customers can change or add requirements at any stage.
- It concentrates on every process with expert team members.
Disadvantage Agile Model
- Documentation could get lengthy.
- It is not useful for small projects.
- It required expert persons to take important decisions in the meeting.
- Cost more as compare to waterfall or interactive model.