User Acceptance Testing
It is a formal activity. After alpha testing, customer will accept the product if the product fulfills customers needs. User Acceptance Testing is often the final step before rolling out the application. It conducted by customers or by end users. Environment should closely resemble the real world or production environment.
Type of User Acceptance Testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
- End user of the product checks the product
- Developer observe and records error and usage problem.
- Tests are conducted in a production environment.
- Starts post implementation
- Application environment is live and cannot be controlled by developer.
- Application usage problems are reported to developer at regular intervals.